Implementing these strategies also play a major part in the major marketing plan . few methods of carrying out the same would be
• Communication with your staff: The more the staff is involved in the plan the more they would put in efforts in making it a success.
• Know your end goal : Making sure the end goal is always on the horizon is a way to stay on track that the strategy is going ahead in the right direction .
• Monitor your progress: The marketing plan should be revisited once every few months and reviewed. Make sure that the current scenario of marketing is on track as that of the planned one. This also helps in keeping a check on the budget.
• Make adjustment : Making adjustments would definitely help in staying on top of the marketing strategy . There would have been technological advancements, change in market scenarios, competition, customer requirements, suppliers, or any other factors in the area which of marketing, adopting those ideas or amending the existing ones would help in getting the best out of the implementation process.
• Develop contingency plan : It would be always better to develop contingency plans at the start of the implementation process (KOTLER & Keller, 2012). Not all the plans would work out as planned. A contingency plan with extend time frames or adding new steps into action or refining objectives would always help to get out of a last minute jeopardy .
Explore the benefits and disadvantages of marketing for an organization?
Marketing is a definitely an un avoidable integrate part of any organization in the current business world . As mentioned by Peter Drucker "The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself" (Drucker, 1994). The marketing department has slowly expanded its roots into the system based on the above statement that the organizations would not be able to sustain without the same .
Based on the industrial...