Minecraft LOST Adventure Notes
Below are the notes for the Minecraft LOST Adventure Map. I’ve included two different adventures: one for LOST fans and one for non-LOST fans. The longer adventure is for the LOST fans and it includes chapter breaks and specific instructions. The short adventure is a scavenger hunt for the different locations and sites on the Island (This adventure is at the end of this document). The rules apply to both adventures, though I can’t stop you if you break the rules.
1. Follow all directions to the storyline (if you are a true LOST fan).
2. You cannot craft anything on your own. Use what the Island provides you. There are tools on the island.
3. Do not destroy anything on the island unless that act is part of the storyline (i.e. do not destroy walls, dirt blocks, trees).
4. If you come across a sonar fence, you may not cross it until you have deactivated them.
5. Be patient when trying to find the Dharma stations. Even with a map, the stations can be hard to locate. After all, you’re not supposed to know where the stations are.
6. Set the game to peaceful and use the provided beds to make the night go faster. There will be a lot of walking.
7. Have fun. This map will be easier with a group of friends.
The story begins when a plane crash strands the surviving passengers of Oceanic Flight 815 on a seemingly deserted tropical island, forcing the group of strangers to work together to stay alive. However, their survival is threatened by several mysteries, including the contents of a hatch buried in the ground, an unknown entity that roams the jungle, and the motives of the inhabitants known as the "Others.”
Minecraft LOST Adventure Map for LOST fans
You awake in the jungle amidst trees and grass. Your head hurts and you are disoriented. Your clothes are torn and there is blood on your sleeve.
1. You must find the crash site. (Hint: The crash site is located south of your...