Room Division Operations Management.
By Student name:-
Table of Contents
Assignment 1 3
Assignment 2 4
Assignment 3 6
Assignment 4 7
1. The first step to ensure compliance is to ensure that inspections are done routinely and that professional bodies accredit us. In terms of health all employees are supposed to ensure that everything food is prepared and served hygienically and to ensure protective gear, and warning signs are used perfectly.
2. Protection of clients, their valuables, as well as the premises needs to be under the care of a registered security manager. He is supposed to ensure that all aspects related to security are dealt with amicably. This includes ensuring that the facility meets all regulatory safeguards, which include availability of fire extinguishers and other apparatus (Kappa, Nitschke and Schappert, 1997).
3. When dealing with customers cashiers and other front office staff should ensure that they avoid overcharging or taking customer’s credit or debit cards. Any authorization of such cards should be approved by customers and a legal receipt issued.
4. A cool, well-decorated exterior and lobby gives clients the picture that the inside is also well maintained. In addition, it makes front-office employees confident because they are sure that they will not be bothered by angry clients. This is because noisy environments annoy customers (Branson & Lennox, 2004).
5. Having informed and vibrant front-office employees is very critical because they are the face of the hotel. Thus, these employees should be joyful, greet visitors by their names if they know them, and offer any customer the necessary assistance. In addition, these front-office clerks should engage customers in sweet talks about their experiences especially if they are returning customers.
6. The key services during the guest cycle are...