Research methods are the methods by which information is collected and put together in a comprehensive manner. The search methods are usually, reliant on the value of choices made, by the various researchers to enhance a purpose and a theory for practical opinions. This is usually done through various ways, depending on the environment and the type of research to be conducted. This is normally dictated by the amount by which the research is carried out and so forth. Pointing out search methods is thus a factor of time and clarity in order to perfect the process.
What are Quantitative research advantages and disadvantages?
Quantitative research refers to the form of research by which evidence is incorporated to enable the value of the information on the ground. It is a more structured and systematic way of investigation that inculcates a social format whereby the hypothesis and the theories that are arithmetic are measured. This is thus a reproduction of the variety of more specific information with more specific case studies in the research.
• This method is advantageous since the accuracy of the research is ensured.
• The hypothesis for the research is formulated long before the research is conducted.
• The quantitative research also forms an easy basis from which the design of the research occurs. This is basically to realize the foundation by which research has occurred.
• On the other hand quantitative research methods usually incorporate the method of subjective value of participation in the research. This is usually occurs in the fact that the research subjects are streamed in to a level of participation that is more subjective.
• Further, the quantitative research also enables the formulation of a hypothesis of which it is...