Procedure Text : How to make pancake
• 3 – 4 spoonful of flour
• 2 eggs
• 1 ½ (250 ml) of milk
• 1 stick of butter
• 1 mixing bowl
• 2 table spoons
• 2 cups
• 1 small pan
1. Put the flour in the bowl.
2. Put milk in a cup.
3. Make sure it's 250 ml of milk.
4. Put the milk in the bowl.
5. Break the 2 eggs into the bowl.
6. Mix it with a spoon.
7. Heat up the pan and put the butter
8. Put the mix in the pan.
9. Let the pancake mix cook about 5 minutes.
10. Flip pancake over when the top is brown.
11. And your pancake its ready to be serve
Procedure Text : How to make a cup of coffee
Material and Ingredients:
• 2 spoons of sugar
• a cup
• hot water
• one spoon of coffee powder
• a spoon
- first you must prepare two spoons of sugar, a cup, hot water, one
spoon ofcoffee powder, a spoon.
- then put one spoon of coffee powder into the cup
- Then pour some hot water into the cup
- Next add 2 spoons of sugar into a cup of coffee
- Finally stir it well and the hot coffee is ready to drink
Procedure Text : How to make a kite
● 3 pieces of cane
● Large sheet of strong paper (e.g. tissue)
● Soft pencil
● Paint and paintbrush
● Strong string
● Dampen the cane to make flexible
● Carefully, bend the cane to desired shape then tie securely with thread
● Lay the frame on sheet of paper
● Trace around frame with pencil
● Cut covering approximately 1 cm larger than the outline
● Paint bird on covering (e.g. bowl)
● When paint is dry, place the frame on unpainted side.
● Now, fold edges of covering over the frame carefully, and glue them down.
● Cut 3 pieces of string, each 20 cm long.
● Secure one end of each string tightly to frame at...