Virginia Commonwealth University (G00016103)
* Additional Information
* In 250-300 words, tell us more about you and why you are considering VCU.
* Essay Question
* Compose "Page 87" of your autobiography. In this essay you should be creative, considering where your life story would be at this point.
* School Test Code (4379)
* High School Transcript form
* VA In-state Tuition App
* Mailed to
Virginia Commonwealth University (1-2 pages)
Compose "Page 87" of your autobiography. In this essay you should be creative, considering where your life story would be at this point.
Virginia Commonwealth University
In 250-300 words, tell us more about you and why you are considering VCU.
Texas A & M University
* A completed Apply Texas Application.
* Essay Topics. Students are required to complete Essays A and B on the Apply Texas Application. Additionally, students who do not qualify for top 10% or automatic academic admission are strongly recommended to complete Essay C on the Apply Texas Application.
* A nonrefundable $60 processing fee or fee waiver. Make checks payable to Texas A&M University. Credit card payments will be charged a small non-refundable transaction fee. Fee waivers are given to students submitting an SAT/ACT fee waiver form or documentation of need from your high school counselor.
* An official high school transcript with class rank.
* SAT or ACT scores. Applicants must provide scores from either SAT or ACT. All SAT or ACT tests must include the scores of the writing component. Your highest test score from one test date will be used. The Texas A&M University SAT code is 6003 and the ACT code is 4198.
* Proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis.
Please visit the bacterial meningitis information page to download the required form.
* MAIL YOUR APPLICATION
All required documents and credentials should be mailed to: