Module 1: Driving is Your Responsibility:
Complete the K-W-L information below.
K- What you Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
1. Always pay attention to other drivers and your surroundings
2. Never be cocky while driving because you’ll think you’re invincible
W—What you Want to know
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.
1. I want to know when it is okay to feel a certain level of confidence while driving
2. I want to learn how to parallel park
L—What you Learned
Discuss at least two new things you learned from Module One.
1. I learned that you didn’t need to get into a 60 mile per hour collision to die
2. You can die from internal collisions
Module 2: The Driver:
If you did not have any ‘aha’ moments, answer the questions below in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar:
Describe three characteristics of ‘at risk’ drivers.
3. They don’t think about the results to their actions
Describe three characteristics of safe drivers.
Describe three driver errors that could cause a collision.
1. Breaking the laws
2. Reckless driving
3. Not holding the right state of mind
How will this information affect you as a driver now and in the future? (2-3 sentences)
I’ve learned what you’re allowed to do and what you’re not allowed to do on the road. I didn’t know that you’re supposed to be calm when you’re driving, it took me by surprised learning about the “at-risks” drivers.