Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to Associate Level students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? Three ways that students may receive counseling through the LRC are : Confidential Counseling with a Mental Health Professional, over the phone and in person.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? Health Tools and Health Challenges can be found under the Thriving heading on the Life Resource Center page.
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located? Click the Thriving Tool then click Health Tools
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page? How Healthy Are you, Lifestyle Change, Physical Fitness, Prevention and Screening, and Tips For Healthy Living.
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? Click on the Thriving Tool and then click on the Healthy Eating Tool and on that page you will find resources and articles about good nutrition.
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Health Challenges, Women Challenges and Children Health.
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Dental Care and Medical Procedures.
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? Under the Balancing Tool.
9. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging? Click the Aging Tool then click Health.
10. What are three psychosocial health topics...