Manager Job Description
Description : Manager
Manager Job Purpose: Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
Manager Job Duties:
* Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees it is important to have this kind of strategy to help our business grow to the way we want it to be.
maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment because our shop are open 24/7 as a manager she must know how she will protect their customer and employee Till the sun goes up and goes down.
* Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. No one wants to fail as a manager she wants to know every detail for her to secure the life of the business it must be planed and monitored. Managers are Perfectioners No room for mistake.
* coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards. It is okay to have a Supervision it was a practical way of demonstrating effective leadership. Leadership that deals with one and all employees in the organization by taking into account each individual worker’s needs and challenges. It would also mean that leaders in supervisors and managers will have to get their hands dirty sometimes when they come down to the level of individual employees to assist them in understanding their roles or effectively executing their jobs.
* As a Manager she should establishes strategic goals by using the so called “SMART GOAL” method the goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and have a time period attached to them because goals are important in business this is the reason why your striving and pushing so hard to reach your Aim.
* Must be ready to Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing...