1. Describe two examples of important things that financial planning skills can help you do, and explain why these things are important to you personally. (4-6 sentences. 2.0 points)
Financial planning skills help you manage your money right. It helps you see things you can and can’t afford. It helps have a good credit score and not a bad one. Helps you find ways to not get deeply in debt to where you cannot get out of debt. These skills are important to personally due to the fact it is helping be successful and manage my money right where in the future I am able to get what I want and when I want it.
2. List two examples of goods you have purchased in the past or may purchase in the future. (Complete sentences are not necessary. 0.5 points)
Jewelry and cell phone
3. List two examples of services you have purchased in the past or may purchase in the future. (Complete sentences are not necessary. 0.5 points)
Food and Health services
4. One of the functions of money is as a store of value. How does inflation affect money's ability to store value? (3-6 sentences. 2.0 points)
The functions of money are to serve as a medium of exchange, a unit of account, and a store of value. Inflation affects money’s ability to store value because inflation makes the value of money go down. So by inflation affecting this function of money we are obligated to make distinction between normal and real prices.
5. Imagine that you are considering moving to a new country and looking for a job there, but you first want to make sure the country has a strong economy. Describe at least three economic factors that you would want to research as evidence of the economy's strength or weakness, and explain how each factor would affect your decision to move there. (4-6 sentences. 3.0 points)
If I was considering moving to a new country and looking for a job there I would first want to make sure the country has a strong economy. By doing this I will consider searching...