E-marketing is the use of information technology in the processes of creating, communicating and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationship in ways that benefit the organization and its stakeholders. It is the application of information technology to traditional marketing practices. In this competitive “e” era, the successful implementation of e-marketing strategy can lead a tourism organization to achieve competitive advantage over others. E-marketing is now treated as one of the most important ways for the tourism businesses to leverage the new market opportunities. E-marketing leads to the transformation of entire business processes, as it not only considers the reengineering of the existing communication and transaction process with the visitors, rather it also helps in designing and developing new ways of performing various visitor satisfaction from information search to delivering services.
1. Broad Objective:
The broad objective of this report is to measure the functioning of e-marketing framework of Travel planners Ltd designed by WebAble.
2. Specific Objectives:
* To evaluate the present market situation of Travel planners Ltd. .
* To find out the existing segmentation strategy of Travel Planners Ltd.
* To identify the strength and effectiveness of existing online promotional campaign.
* To evaluate the online marketing elements available for Travel Planners Ltd.
* To identify the effectiveness of e-marketing over traditional marketing approach of tourism firms.
* To suggest ways for improving e-marketing of Travel Planners Ltd.
Background of the study:
Online marketing is no longer an “option” for tourism because to expand the market reach where most of the potential buyers of tourism service are located outside of the national boundary, destination marketers find e-marketing as the best way to do so. It is essential...