natural resCONVERSATOIN 0F NATURAL RESOURCES.
* DEFINITION OF NATURAL RESOURCES.
Natural resources is defined as a natural material found on earth that is used for human in some ways.
* DEFINITION OF CONSERVATION OF NATURAL RESOURCES.
This is the protection , preservation, restoration and rational use of allresources in the total environment.
These are the resources that can be replenish naturally. some of these resources like sunlight, air, wind, e.t.c are continuously available and their quality is not noticeably affected by human consumption though, many renewable resources do not have such as rapid recovery rate those resources are susceptible to depention by over use. Resources from human use perspective are classified as renewable only so long of replenishment recovery exceeds that of the rate of consumption.
NON RENEWABLE RESOURCES
These are resources that form extremely slow and those that do not naturally form in the environment minerals are the most common resources included in this category. By the human prespective resources are non-renewable when their rate of consumption exceeds the rate of replenishment/recover. A good example of this are fossil fuel which are in this category because their rate of formation is externally slow [potentially million of year] meaning they are considering non-renewable resources. Actually naturally deplete in amount without human interference the most notable of these being radio active element such as uranium which naturally decay into heavy metal of these, the metallic minerals can be reused by recycling.
WAYS AND METHOD
1. Instead of deforestation representation should take help from the government for plantation programme. Everybody should take part in plantation and care of the plant.
2. People should at once stop the over utilization of natural resources instead they must be properly used.
3. We should make habit for waste disposal compose and to restore...