What is Workplace Culture?
What is Leadership?
4. How leaders inﬂuence employees’innovative behavior? 1589092.pdf
5. http://hbr.org/2010/03/leadership-lessons-from-india/ar/1 (INDIA)
Components of workplace culture
7. http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/india-at-work-what-our-employees-think-of-job-ethics/article1-1092161.aspx (INDIA)
8. http://pu.edu.pk/images/journal/iqtm/PDF-FILES/02-Organi.pdf (PAKISTAN)
9. Gender and Workplace Experience - Wipro Technologies. 48307849.pdf
COMPARISON OF INDIA AND US
Adherence of work times sharply characterizes American versus indian office cultures, while americans strictly follow the office time, Indians view office times more loosely, with more frequent late sitting. Indians are also know for taking longer and more frequent breaks than their American counter parts (Jhunjhunwala, 2012)
Case built around the failure of a management trainee program for a large Pakistani organization, highlighted low accountability, improper workforce expansion with respect to firm growth, little attention by senior management and low accountability of the middle management were among the top factors in a...