Who founded Coca Cola? (With the history)
The Coca -Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, which offers to the consumers 500 different brands of soft drinks with or without gas.
The Coca -Cola was created in 1885 by John Pemberton in Jacobs Pharmacy in Atlanta, Georgia. With a mixture of coca leaves and seeds of cola he wanted to create a remedy, which began being marketed as a medicine that relieves headaches and hides nausea, then was sold in the pharmacy as a remedy calming thirst 5 cents a glass. Frank Robinson named it Coca -Cola, and his calligraphy designed the current logo of the brand. When the drink was becoming famous in 1886 was offered to sell across America. Pemberton accepted the offer (selling the formula of their product at $ 2300) and various packaging were opened in the United States. Later a group of lawyers bought the company and made Coca -Cola reaches worldwide. From there the company became The Coca -Cola Company.
Mission, Vision and Values:
• Refresh the world.
• Inspire moments of optimism and happiness.
• Create values and make a difference.
Guide the actions and behavior of The Coca-Cola Company in the world, and they are:
• Leadership: Striving to shape a better future.
• Collaboration: Leverage the collective talent.
• Integrity: Be transparent.
• Accountability: Be responsible.
• Passion: Be committed with the heart and mind.
• Diversity: Having a wide range of brands.
• Quality: Striving for excellence.
It is part of the work plan and describe what needs to be accomplished in terms of achieving maximum sustainability, quality and growth. With it, they pursue objectives tailored to different areas:
• People: Being a great place to work, that people will be inspired each day to give the best of themselves.
• Beverages: Provide a diverse portfolio of quality products that anticipate and satisfy the desires and needs of consumers.
• Partners: Develop a network...