Big 4 Interview Questions (KPMG, Deloitte, E&Y, PwC)
1) Walk me through your resume*
2) Tell me a little about yourself or background*
3) Why KPMG/Deloitte/PwC/E&Y?*
4) Why audit/tax/advisory?*
5) Where do you see your yourself in 5 to 10 years
6) Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader
7) Tell me about a time when you were had to overcome an obstacle to get something done
8) Tell me about a goal you had and how you achieved it
9) Tell me about a time when someone asked you to do something unethical
10) How well do you work do in a team setting
11) Give me an example of a time when you were in a moral dilemma and how you handled it
12) Give me an example of a time when you were working in a team, and a team member wasn’t meeting their responsibilities (and how you handled it)
13) Tell me about a time when you disagreed with someone in your group
14) Tell me about a time when you had to work under pressure with strict deadlines
15) Tell me about a time when you failed or made a mistake and how you handled it
16) What is your biggest weakness/strength
17) What do you like to do for fun
18) What is your greatest achievement (or What are you most proud of)
19) Give me an example of a time when you disagreed with a superior
20) Do you prefer you like to travel?
21) Tell me about a time when you improved a process (or came up with a creative solution)
22) Tell me about a time when you had to prioritize your responsibilities
23) What do you like best about a career in public accounting
24) Are you interviewing with other firms
25) Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult or angry customer/client
26) What is the most difficult decision you’ve ever had to make at in school/work? How did you arrive at your decision?
27) If your friends could pick 3 words to descibe you, what would they be
28) What city would you prefer to live in?
29) What is your take on (insert current event such the Fed’s Stimulus program,...