Unit one: Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 8 pages and is made up of 7 Sections.
Name: Andrea Albertova
Section 1 – Know the employment rights and responsibilities of the employee and employer
1. Identify four main points that would be included in a contract of employment. If possible, use an example contract to support your answer (feel free to obscure any confidential information).
This is main points but all this what I writte down are supposed to be on contract
1. Employer’s name
2. Date of start to work,commencement
3. Main place of work
4. Job Title
5- Duties and responsibilities
8- Sick pay
10-keep personal information confidential
2a) List three key points of legislation that affect employers in a business environment.
Health and safety
Employments rights and responsibilities
2b) List three key points of legislation that affect employees in a business environment.
Rights and responsibilities
Health and Safety at work
3. Identify a range of places where a person can find information on employment rights and responsibilities. You should identify at least two internal and two external sources of information.
Internal sources : personnel specialist , staff...